Monday, November 23, 2009

CHRISTMAS WORKSHOPS

I've posted my first workshop up at the Boutique today - it's not too late to purchase access to the exclusive workshop area. And even though the kits sold out, alot of the projects can be made with your own stash.

I've really loving my time as Guest Stylist - the girls are all so patient & encouraging with me - and I'm stoked that people are doing my challenges!!!!!!! I have to admit, in the beginning I was worried that no one would want to complete them. But the proof is in the gallery - which is a relief.

Talking of relief - it is so good to have a much cooler day today. I sweltered badly yesterday with our air con not working. Couldn't even bring myself to do any scrapping until about 11pm last night.

Ok one more load of washing to hang out & then I'm back into my CC challenges - only have until tonight to get them finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment