Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WHAT THE?????

ONLY 2 SLEEPS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Seems I'm still in a bit of denial LOL Plans had to change today, & I am now going shopping tonight - most of the big shops are open to midnight. Hopefully everyone else is at home in bed & I won't have to worry about fighting for a park, or waiting in lines.

Had a great day at Chelsea's on Monday, scrapping with Kate & Ros as well. The kids had a ball together, once they got over the girls vs boys sort of thing :) Thanks Chels for having us around, when all you probably wanted to do was vege out after being so busy!!!!!

Managed to scrap 3 LOs, in the middle of chatting & eating & shopping & watching the kids enjoy the pool.

Em's Cybercrop Sketch challenge

Em's Monthly Challenge

Inspired Blueprints Sketch


And these ones are what I completed for the Boutique's last cybercrop for the year.

Manon's Story Challenge


Chelsea's Lucky Dip Challenge


Liz's Card Sketch


And my original Roast LO


I've also completed December's Scrap the Girls Challenge - check out the criteria here.


Am now going to enjoy some catching up scrapping - I finished Manon's little Christmas album, just have to go through last year's photos for it. And I have lots of TP stuff to work on - my Yearly album, friendship album & Christmas journal, just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment