Friday, January 8, 2010

THE BEST TONIC

is definitely friendship - particularly the friendship of my scrapping girls. And three of my lovely scrapping friends came to scrap with me on Thursday. Thanks for making my day Lois, Teresa & Kim *mwah*



I've signed up for a 52 Week Album that Nat is organising at Scrapbook Divas. I've managed to take a photo each day this week, so am ready to do my first LO now. Not sure what format it's going to take but I will probably scrap in 8.5 x 11 I think, carrying on from last year's 'A year in Review' album.

I am still playing along at Scrapz.biz with the Biggest Loser challenges. The girls have put lots of thought into all the challenges & although I have a couple of days to catch up on, I am really enjoying the daily prompts & what I am creating. I don't think I've ever made so many cards in one week before!!!!

I've been to Maitland today for xrays on my back/hip & tomorrow I have my first osteopath appointment. Hopefully, this time next week I will have a clearer picture of what exactly is giving me so much pain. And whilst walking through the mall I had a quick look in the new scrapbook shop there - lots of nice new stock - so might be making a trip back there some time soon.

OK scrapping is on my agenda for tonight cause looks like I'll be home alone for most of it!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had the best day that day Amanda. Must do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrapping with friends is always fun! Hopefully as well as finding out what is causing the pain, you can find out what can help give you some relief!

    ReplyDelete