Monday, March 8, 2010

CRAZY CROP WEEK

At Scrapbook Divas.
Head on over & check out Nat's challenge for Day 1.

I scrapped a few LOs over the weekend, mostly for Divas challenges. Decided to get an early start on my monthly challenges this month & the Boutique challenges are next on my list.

The card is for Nat's Mystery Challenge Sketch. Cards are really not my thing but I do try & attempt them. This one's pretty basic using some scraps from my desk.

This LO is Helen's Product/Technique Challenge - using no patterned paper. I've used some of the new Generation Z transparency & some journal stickers & I love how it turned out. Teresa snapped this photo of Riley & I, on the sly.


The next one is Michelle's Colour challenge - brick red, sky blue, lemon & chocolate. I'm pretty happy with this one too!!!


I wasn't able to do Anthea's free class live at Scrapbook Savvy but I loved the finished LOs, so decided to do this one with some photos of Jamie & I at Nathan & Sally's wedding.


And the last one was Sar's Blind Scrap for Febuary's CC at Savvy. The lace I used is about 30 years old, from my childhood sewing box. Also used up some very old rubons - I love using old stuff at the moment.


Not long now til Kate's retreat - my first for the year - can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful work amanda :) love all the bits and pieces on each page

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous Amanda. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete