Thursday, June 10, 2010

MORE RETREAT LOs

These are the rest of the 16 LOs I completed at the ScrapBoutique Retreat at Noonaweena. I was really pleased with them all & I had such a nice, relaxing weekend with a great bunch of fun girls!!!!
Photos on this one are from 2006!!!

This one came together so easily using a Pink Paislee Queen Bee kit from SFS & some fun photos of Lois & Briony at our weekend retreat in April.

I think this was a sketch challenge - used the gorgeous Teresa Collins Friendship p/ps which were very fitting for this equally gorgeous photo of Michelle, Lois & I at Kate's retreat in March.
Love this one - I was determined to use the chip chandalier this weekend.

Speed scrap - had 45mins to finish - I think I took 35!!! And won the voting prize.

Congrats to my darling for reaching 30yrs service with the Railway. A big achievement in this day & age!!!

Puzzle Challenge using a photo Teresa took of me after my facial at Ella Rouge - this was the week before I went to hospital.

This was a lucky dip challenge - I had to use black, white & stars.

Documenting Felicity's month when she got her full time job & her P's, within a fortnight of each other.

Another one for Josh's childhood album - using the new Tim Holtz mask from the Boutique.

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Boy you were busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am blown away at how many LO's you got done Amanda! So glad to hear that you had such a lovely retreat weekend :)

    ReplyDelete