Tuesday, August 31, 2010

END OF THE MONTH

I don't feel like I've actually scrapped alot this month, but the big pile of LOs on my desk, waiting to be filed, tells me otherwise!!!!
I managed to finish 16 LOs & half my 2009 Christmas album, on our weekend away up at the Hut with the TickLed Pink girls. It was a great, relaxing time in a beautiful, natural setting. I haven't photographed all my LOs yet but these couple I did for challenges at ScrapBoutique.
The Stylist challenge was a LO about you & music:

And the Stash Stomper was multiple photos using a sketch from Manon:


Have just about finished sorting my scrap space - it's been such a big job but I wanted to do it properly, so it has taken a bit longer than what I anticipated.

1 comment:

  1. love what you have done with the buttons amanda!!!
    i hope you are well, thinking of you :)
    p.s. my best friend richelle was telling me that her hubby waz coached riley at footy last year. small world hey!! xo

    ReplyDelete