Monday, July 4, 2011

BIRTHDAY MONTH

At Scrapboutique!!!!!!

Chelsea is celebrating the Boutique's 4th Birthday this month, with weekly workshops from the stylists, a week long CC & a booming sale half way through July.

Sonia has posted the first of the workshops today, so pop on over & check it out now.

And these are my LOs for June's challenges:
My stylist challenge was an inspiration challenge:

Sonia's Stash Stomper included an assortment of criteria, which I added a spilt beer to - something that I've never done before - & luckily it was all over my LO & not someone else's.

Leanne's Monthly challenge was to scrap something that reminds you of Winter:


I also managed a few of the CC challenges as well:
This was my Sunday Roast LO, which I hosted this month:

This one was for Christine's challenge:

And this last one was for Sonia's Speed Scrap on Friday night:


Thanks for looking!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Amanda!
    I just LOVE the puppy one...the colours are gorgeous & it's a rather cute photo too! lol

    ReplyDelete