Thursday, August 4, 2011

LATEST BIT OF SCRAPPING

I managed to scrap another 3 LOs for our Birthday CC at Scrapboutique.
The first one was for Leanne's birthday cake challenge - luckily my SIL Jane had just sent me some photos of our niece's 30th!!!

This one was for my challenge - using 4 of everything:

And this was Sonia's comparison challenge:


I missed last week's RERT challenge:(( But will hopefully get to travel to Emerald this week & indulge in some scallops & sunflowers. I need a bit of sunniness at the moment.

Had a great couple of weeks helping out Chelsea in the Boutique Birthday sale. So many orders to pack but lots of fun checking out all the new & old stock!!! And of course I have a great big bag of my own sale goodies to organise:)))

1 comment:

  1. You have been very busy Amanda! I love your comparison layout, such a fun challenge and the one you have completed as the sample for your challenge is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete