Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

Getting ready for my road trip tomorrow with Michelle. We're off to Coffs Harbour for ScrapBoutique's Summer Retreat. I've got all my scrap stuff packed (essential items first!!) & my stylist LOs finished & photographed. Just some ironing to go.

Had a quick look at formal dresses with Fliss today & laybyed 2 cute little numbers. We will look some more in town next week. She finished her last HSC exam today with Art, which of course was harder than what she thought it would be. So........13 years of schooling is now over........I think she was a little sad having to sign out for the last time.

And I'll finish with a layout share from last month.

This one was one of Kate's sketches for SFS.

Divas Chinese Whispers:


Diva's Colour Challenge:


Diva Karen's Scraplift:

Rach's AYIR sketch:

1 comment:

  1. OMG Amanda, you have been busy!!!

    Great layouts and the one on your
    'scrap buddy' is fan(b...)tastic (LOL)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete