Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CATCH UP

I've had a stay at home week after my big weekend. Am trying to catch up on some projects & had to tidy up the house after our visitors.
Lois & I had a great day at Peta's retreat last Friday. Got to catchup with some girls we've met before in class there & with some friends from online, namely Sar from Scrapbook Savvy and Marijana, both from Wollongong. I finished 7 LOs which I am yet to photograph. Had a laugh sitting next to the norty girls Bev & Nat and managed to eat alot of beautiful homecooked food just in one day LOL. I've pinched this photo from Peta's blog - I had to smile at how tired we look - I spose it was pretty late when we were leaving!!!


My scrappy friend Kate has just taken over the challenge blog Scrap the Girls as of November. I know she will be perfect for this cause she is an awesome scrapper. I've never done any of the STG challenges before, so am looking forward to a new challenge in support of the gorgeous Kate.
Tonight's the first online class by Zoe Pearn at ScrapBoutique. These classes are free & start at 8pm our time. Looking forward to this one, which means I'll have to have the little monster in bed early.
Finished this LO for 123 Challenge today - not sure if I like it though - baby photos are not my thing!!!



I completed these LOs from a Shop & Crop monthly kit, at the Divas Crop day. The first one had a transparent window, which you can see my floorboards through LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda, love the layouts. I had a great with you at Peta's too.

    ReplyDelete