Thursday, October 29, 2009

VISITORS

I've had Mum at home for a few days - she was down to have a PET scan in at the Mater. It was a quick visit as she's gone home on the train today. She is battling on but the treatment has knocked her around a fair bit & slowed her up alot. I am very proud of how she has managed to handle everything this year.

And now we have Jamie's Dad, sister & brother here for the night before they head up to the Hunter Valley tomorrow, for a family wedding on Saturday. The boys & some of the girls are playing golf at the Vintage, with Nathan the groom. Us girls are going up Saturday after cricket & when I get Riley organised to go to Tracey's.

Finished one LO for the Boutique this week & have another one to do as a sample for the Nov Stylist challenge. Also have Nov 123 Challenge to complete & I think I'll try & get them done at Peta's Retreat tomorrow. Lois & I are heading up for the day. Some of the girls are already there tonight & have started scrapping up a storm. Should be a really good day!!!!!

Off to pack my gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment