Saturday, February 13, 2010

BLOG CANDY

Over at LisaK's blog, where she's celebrating her one year anniversary of blogging!!!. Leave her a message & then link back to your own blog to spread the word around.



Here are a couple of challenges I've finished for ScrapBoutique.

The first one is for Emma's Sketch/Stash stomper to use up scraps & to stitch. I handstitched cause I was too lazy to go downstairs & set up the machine. The photos are from when the kids went to the Big Day Out on Felicity's birthday.



The card is for Karen's challenge - had to use pink or red & make it 2:1 in size. (I think mine's a bit out!!)


And this is one of Teresa's designs from a monthly class using photos of us goofing around on our trip away. I love how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Amanda. I hope you get your hip sorted out, at least you have an answer now. Sending you lots of hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete