Sunday, September 6, 2009

39 LAYOUTS

Yep I completed a total of 39 LO's over the past six weeks, that's an average over 6 per week, not bad going, seeing as I worked on my class samples for the majority of the month of August. Only just got the monthly challenges for ScrapBoutique and Scrapbook Divas done at the last minute.
And I was stoked to have won Jo's Cybercop Challenge at the Boutique with this LO. This month's theme was travel so I got to scrap another of Josh's Contiki photos.
Just have to finish cleaning off my desk & then hopefully tomorrow I can get started on this month's challenges. Also have my sample for 123 Challenge to complete, as well as a Chinese Whispers LO for Divas.
Will upload some photos from our weekend away at Shoal Bay later. Had a nice time & ate way too much food......better get back on the shakes tomorrow too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment