Monday, September 28, 2009

BUSY WEEKEND

While the boys are away, Mummy gets to.....scrap. Two days of scrapping at Miss T's, trying to get my yearly album up to date. Still have a bit to do but it's looking alot more complete than what it was. And it was good getting to spend time with Teresa & Lois, and then Robyn on Saturday.

Friday night I went to a 'Girl's night In' organised by my Friday Morning Cardmaking mate, the beautiful Rechelle. She went to so much trouble organising the night - her house was decorated in pink, there was pink food & pink champagne. Lots of raffle prizes all wrapped beautifully - all donated, so the money raised will be all profit to got to the Breast Cancer Foundation. There was a lovely showing of Intimo lingerie, by the equally lovely Sam - I ordered a new everyday bra - and she was donating some of her profits as well.


It was a lovely night & I was so glad for Rechelle that lots of her friends came out to support her & the cause of raising money for BC research. And being someone who is very close to that particular cause, I truly appreciate what she has accomplished. This girl has a beautiful soul!!!




Saturday evening was spent having another girly night in with just me & Fliss home. So we spoilt ourselves with Noodle box & some DVDs. We watched 'The Boat That Rocked' which was pretty funny & 'Duplicity' with the beautiful pairing of Clive Owen & Julia Roberts. It was a bit hard to follow but had a good ending - Fliss fell asleep - she was getting sick of the backwards/forwards nature of the plot.

Today I got to sleep in a little, before tidying the house & then heading out for lunch with the scrapping girls, to organise details for our weekend away in a fortnight. We had a nice lunch at 'Syrup' in Lorn, where I had the Gourmet Salad with chicken & tempura prawns which was pretty yum all round.

It's always fun catching up with the girls (but I missed you Lois!) & we should have a good weekend down in the Southern Highlands.

Finished off some challenges tonight, will save them to post tomorrow. Off to snoozy land now.

1 comment:

  1. You did have a busy weekend Amanda, but it looks like it was all good.

    I do wish I had been there on Sunday too!

    ReplyDelete