Thursday, September 24, 2009

SPRING FLING LOs

I was really happy to get 4 out of the 5 challenges completed for Scrapbook Savvy's cybercrop last weekend & I love all four of them.
First off was Mel's Challenge to use the word 'spring', flowers & colours that remind us of spring. I decided to use 8 1/2 x 11 - I seem to scrap alot quicker in that size.

Next was Lisa's Challenge using the criteria of stitching, polka dots, rubons, ink, grosgrain ribbon & no cardstock.

The 3rd one is from Emma & the criteria depended on the numbers in your year of birth - I had to use a handmade journal spot, transparency, punched shape & stars. Again I went with the smaller size for this one.

And the last one was Sar's Blind Scrap, which I got done at the crop day last Sunday.

Off to cross some more off my list!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just lovin' your blog and layouts. Like the way they go together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe the more you cross off amanda the more you get to do so thats a bonus!! just love the layouts, nice work :D xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow they are all awesome amanda!!! especially love the A4's

    ReplyDelete