Thursday, September 17, 2009

LAYOUT SHARE

These are the LOs I finished for Divas Crazy Crop last week. The first one was Rach's Challenge to scraplift one of her LOs, using striped pp & a 5x7 photo.

And this is my double for Dan's Challenge which had to have the title Boy Oh Boy. I was stoked with it in the end cause I got to use up lots of little photos from our holiday last year.

This gorgeous little number I actually whipped up in just over half an hour!!!! The benefits in scrapping 8.5 x 11 I think. It was for the Boss Lady Michelle's Challenge using the colours pink, white & black with a stamped background. Once I picked the pps to use I literally just put it together with stuff that was on my desk. And the DT must have liked it too - cause I WON the challenge!!! Yay!!!

These are the LOs I did in Peta's class yesterday. I wasn't too keen on the sneek peak of the colours but once I saw them together they looked great!!! And you've gotta love that little bit of red!!! I just need to journal on this first one.





The last one was a quick Blind Challenge, that Peta actually completed along with us:) Used the last random photos I had from Noonaweena for it.



This next one was from a monthly swap some of us have been participating in at Divas. The product was from Helen & the only thing you could add was alphas. I loved the sunny pps she sent & I used some photos of the girls at my Scrap Class.

And the final LO is my entry for this months Colour Challenge at Divas. Dannielle set the pretty combo of aqua, orange & white, & I used some photos of the awesome tea cosies at the Morpeth Teapot Festival in August.


That's my week's worth of creating - now to start on the next lot of challenges!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow wow wow Amanda, love all your LOs they are amazing!! it was so great to see you the other day and I can't wait to catch up again on sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS on having the winning l/o. Just loving all your layouts. You are so creative. Hope everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete