Monday, September 14, 2009

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

At the Spring Fair today - lucky for me, the stall I was working was in the shade. Riley had a ball on the rides - Mummy didn't have a ball, having to line up for over half an hour to get him a slushy :(


I have a double LO laid out on my desk - hoping to get some time tomorrow to finish it in time for the end of Divas' Crazy Crop. I struggle big time with doubles, so I'm lifting a previous LO design.

And my Avon order is packed ready for delivery on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. You're not the only one that struggles with doubles, I think everyone does...including me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I was one who said I would nevr=er do single LOs - now i struggle to pull a double i LOVE.... maybe we need to practice :)
    love the pics Amanda

    ReplyDelete