Saturday, September 19, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT

And I'm madly trying to get some stuff together to take to the Crop day at Chelsea's tomorrow. Didn't get to complete Manon's Roast or Sar's Blind scrap....so I've printed the instructions & hopefully will get them done on Sunday. BUT I finished the Changeover Challenge at the Boutique . I swapped criteria with Chelsea so I get to scrap her pretty combination of pink, aqua & buttons. I always struggle a bit with aqua, never quite sure what the correct shade is but anyways I've come up with a very girly LO for me, of me - surprise, surprise!!!!

Riley & I went to see the movie 'Aliens in the Attic' this afternoon. It was quite funny & we pigged out on popcorn & maltesers!!! Afterwards he helped me with the groceries. Amazingly he managed to sneak a few more treats into the trolley.......

Must away - soooooo looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment