Tuesday, September 22, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

This was the announcement made by Chels at ScrapBoutique today.

But wait...... there's more!!!!

We also have a another addition to our stylist team!! We are going to have a "Guest Stylist" every 3 months, who will work together with our stylist team, in inspiring and challenging all of us.
The Best part is...... that our Guest Stylist will be chosen by me, from our regular forum participants!! How good is that!

Our First Guest Stylist, who will be with us from October through December is......
Amanda O'Donnell !!! Yay! Well done Amanda, and I look forward to having you on the team for the next 3 months


Congratulations to Emma on being chosen as the new Boutique stylist. I think she'll be lots of fun & is seriously talented.

Of course I was a little disappointed about missing out but I am super excited about the new position that Chelsea has come up with. And a little nervous LOL

OK onto a LO share....... these are the 3 Los I finished for the Boutique Cybercrop on the weekend. The first one was for Liz's sketch challenge:

The next was for Chels' Changeover Challenge where we had to swap criteria with another person. I drew Chelsea's pretty combo of pink, aqua & buttons.

And lastly Manon's Roast LO using Sharon's criteria of Autumn colours, paint & flowers.

We had to use a long title on the Roast LO & I was stuck on it for ages but this tune from a TV ad kept popping up, so I went with it. LOL The photo of Riley was taken at school as a fundraiser for the school fair. Can't remember the lady's name to give her credit here but I can say she is an awesome photographer cause she has captured my boy perfectly!!!

I've also finished 3 LOs for Savvy's spring fling - will share them at the end of the week.

6 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! I am so excited for you Amanda, and you will be perfect xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulatiions Amanda. I knew you would do well because you are an awesome scrapper and from comments I have heard, I am not the only one to think thatI am absolutely thrilled for you, but hope that you will still have time to be my scrappin' buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. love your last three layouts-can I copy :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations amanda!! so very proud of you, and i cant wait to do some of your challenges !! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need to be nervous love, we're so happy to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo congrats on the Guest DT spot Amanda - you will have so much fun and it will be fun working with you at ScrapBoutique.

    Loving your layouts here - you are a scrapping machine!

    ReplyDelete